Please provide the following information about yourself:
FAQ for online applicants
- The online application feature is available 24/7.
- Online application is a two step process wherein first you purchase the online application by paying Rs. 500/- online. You will be provided with application number and password on successful payment. You can then sign in using the application number and provided password and file your online application.
- Application for each course can be made online upto the respective last date of application for each course as mentioned in the prospectus.
- To use the online application, a java enabled modern browser is required e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5, Chrome 9.
- Entrance examination fee as applicable from course to course will be prompted at the time of application and you will have the option to pay online using credit/debit card. Application will be deemed accepted only after receipt of successful online payment of such entrance exams.
- Applicants of courses with direct admission or applying using qualifying entrance exams not conducted by SMU will not need to pay any additional fee.
- While applying you need to provide scanned photo and signature to upload (.jpg format only with maximum file size 200KB, 200 px x 200 px)