M. Sc. - Physics
|Course conducted by||School of Basic and Applied Sciences|
|Campus||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Majitar|
|Course Commences on||14 August 2014|
|Course duration||2 Yrs|
|Number of Seats||20|
|Last Date of Application||11 August 2014|
EligibilityCandidates should have passed 10+2 examination as well as completed B Sc (Hons) or B Sc (Gen) in 10+2+3 scheme with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics as one of the subjects depending upon the course in which they are seeking admission from a recognized university.
|Last date for receipt of filled in application forms||11 August 2014|
|Counselling/Admission||12 August 2014|
|Commencement of first semester||14 August 2014|
All application forms duly filled must reach the office of School of Basic and Applied Sciences by the last date. On the envelope containing the application form please mention the course applied for.
Documents required to be submitted at the Time of Admission
- B. Sc Marks sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (X Std Certificate)
- Migration Certificate from previous University
- Character Certificate issued by Institute last Attended
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can apply as provisional candidates. They will have to submit the marks sheet and migration certificate at the time of admission. A candidate may be given provisional admission if the results of the qualifying examination are not declared at the time of counseling.
- Original certificates will be retained in the office of School of Basic and Applied Sciences at the time of admission and a receipt for these will be given. Candidates are advised to keep certified copies of these certificates with them.
Mode of Payment
- The fee should be remitted by a demand draft in favour of “ Sikkim Manipal University” payable at Gangtok.
- Parents who are unable to pay fees by DD can deposit their ward’s fee through cash by depositing the same in the bank through bank challan available with Finance Department.