12 March 2013
Admission Open for MPT 2013
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT): Admission is open for 2013 Academic Session
- Fees (Indicative)per annum Rs. 155,800/- (General)
- Last Date of Application 29 June 2013
- Date of Counseling July 15 2013
- Course Commences on August 20, 2013
- Course duration 2 Years
- Number of Seats 12
Specialty and elective subjects offered are:
- MPT in Orthopedics : Manual Therapy and Sports Physiotherapy
- MPT in Neurological Sciences : Adult Neurological Physiotherapy and Pediatric Neurological Physiotherapy
- MPT in Cardiopulmonary Conditions : Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy Rehabilitation
- MPT in Community Based Rehabilitation : Physiotherapy in Women's Health and Pysiotherapy in Occupational Health
Candidates called for counseling must produce the following original documents.
1)Proof of Date of Birth.
2)BPT Mark Sheets.
6)Four recent, identical passport size photographs and four stamp size photographs.
7)Documents as required for admission in Sikkim, North East and NRI categories.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application form along with the copies of necessary documents in support of claim in any reserved category should be dispatched to the admission officer. The detail of address is:
Sikkim Manipal University
5th Mile, Tadong,
Address for correspondence for all other queries:
Principal, Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy
5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok 737102, Sikkim